A look at the various methodologies, theories and techniques that assist in managing contracts, explored across a one-day workshop.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be equipped with:
- An understanding of the role of contract management, and how vital the role of a contract manager is in the procurement lifecycle. Furthermore, the course will explore how vital strong relationship management is for the role.
- The ability to outline the various components of a contract and the lifecycle of its management. This includes a run through of the variety of contract management tools that are in common use, and also how to apply them.
- The skills to identify and plan around contract variations, and manage potential risks in regards to them.
- The tools to realise the intent of a contract in practice and put the deliverables into effect.
- A look at the contract management planning process, and how to ensure this is appropriate for the given contracts in play.